Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Some words for everyone...
Some nice words ...
* Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock.
* To err is human, to forgive is not a COMPANY policy.
* The road to success... is always under construction.
* Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but if you think again, neither does Milk.
* In order to get a Loan, you first need to prove that you don't need it.
* Since Light travels faster than Sound, people appear brighter before you hear them speak.
* Everyone has a scheme of getting rich... which never works.
* If at first you don't succeed. Destroy all evidence that you ever tried.
* You can never determine which side of the bread to butter. If it falls down, it will always land on the buttered side.
* Anything dropped on the floor will roll over to the most inaccessible corner.
* 42.7% of all statistics is made on the spot.
* If you come early, the bus is late. If you come late... the bus is still late.
* If you come early, no one bothers about you. If you come late.. You find your boss has been looking out for you.
* Once you have bought something, you will find the same item being sold somewhere else at a cheaper rate.
* When in a queue, the other line always moves faster and the person in front of you will always have the most complex of transactions.
* If you have paper, you don't have a pen. If you have a pen, you don't have paper.. if you have both, no one calls.
* If you have bunked the class, the professor has taken attendance.
* You will pick up maximum wrong numbers when on roaming.
* All Govt buses are crowded. Corollary- buses in opposite direction always go empty.
* The door bell or your mobile will always ring when you are in the bathroom.
* After a long wait for bus no.20, two 20 number buses will always pull in together and the bus which you get in will be crowded than the other.
* If your exam is tomorrow, there will be a power cut tonight.
* The last person to be fired or quit is responsible for all the errors until another person is fired or quits.
* Irrespective of the direction of the wind, the smoke from the cigarette will always tend to go to the non-smoker.